|Arena||Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center|
|Location||Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan|
|Team colors||Chartreuse and Sapphire
Levanga Hokkaido is a Japanese professional basketball team based in the city of Sapporo on the island of Hokkaido. The club was founded in 2006 as Rera Kamuy Hokkaido, this name comes from the language of the Ainu, an ethnic group indigenous to Hokkaido, and means "god of the winds". The franchise changed its name twice in 2011; the first when the club's parent company was kicked out of the league due to financial woes in the season. The team ended the season with a league-backed management group and a new moniker, calling itself Basketball Club Hokkaido. And finally, took its current name Levanga Hokkaido, in August 2011.
The team debuted in the Japan Basketball League in the 2007-2008 season and is one of only three teams in the league not owned by a major Japanese manufacturing company.
Levanga plays its home games mainly at the Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center and the Tsukisamu Dome, but, as the team represents the entire Hokkaido Prefecture, also plays some home-games at the Atsubetsu Ward Gymnasium, Otaru City Gymnasium, Eniwa City Gymnasium, Obihiro City Gymnasium & Kushiro Shitsugen no Kaze Arena.
Note: Flags indicate national team eligibility at FIBA sanctioned events. Players may hold other non-FIBA nationality not displayed.
|Levanga Hokkaido roster|
- To appear in this section a player must have either:
- Set a club record or won an individual award as a professional player.
- Played at least one official international match for his senior national team or one NBA game at any time.
- Kane Kumagai, Translated by Yongdeok Cho (Noir) (2006). "Ainu for Beginners". UniLang. Retrieved October 23, 2008.
- "Name change". japantimes. 2011. Retrieved 1 Jan 2017.
- Hokkaido Shimbun (6 August 2015). "債務超過解消と本拠地確保 ＮＢＬ北海道、新Ｌ１部入りの鍵". Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- Yomiuri Shimbun (3 March 2017). "レバンガ、２億円債務超過 Ｂ１資格継続審議". Retrieved 3 March 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rera Kamuy Hokkaido.|