|Census-designated place (CDP)|
|Elevation||3,310 ft (1,010 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||470431|
Levant is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Thomas County, Kansas, United States. Levant is 7.5 miles (12.1 km) west of Colby. Levant has a post office with ZIP code 67743. The post office in Levant was established in 1888.
Levant High School was closed through school unification. The Levant High School mascot was Tigers.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on 9 October 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Climate Summary for Levant, Kansas
- "Colby Public Schools". USD 315. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Levant High School - Tigers Yearbook". E-YEARBOOK.COM. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
|This article about a location in Thomas County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|