From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Levantine may refer to:
|Look up Levantine or levantine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anything pertaining to the Levant, the region centered around modern Syria, Palestine, and Jordan, including any person from the Levant
- Levantines (Latin Christians), Levantines, Franco-Levantines, or Latin-Levantines, Latin Christians who lived under the Ottoman Empire or in the modern Middle East.
- Levantine cuisine, the cuisine of the Levant
- Levantine Cultural Center, now called The Markaz, a religious cultural center in West Los Angeles, California.
- Syria (region), corresponding to the modern countries of the Levant.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levantine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.