From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Level is an Unincorporated community in southern Harlan Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States, which in the 19th century was a station on the Marietta and Cincinnati Railroad and had its own post office, since closed.
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0-89933-281-1
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.
|This Warren County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|