|Full name||Best Denki Stadium|
|Former names||Hakatanomori Football Stadium (1995-2008)|
|Location||1-1 Higashihirao Koen, Hakata-ku Fukuoka, 816-0052 Japan|
|Field size||144 x 80 m|
|Opened||July 13, 1995|
|Construction cost||10 billion JPY|
Best Denki Stadium (ベスト電器スタジアム) (formerly Hakatanomori Football Stadium, renamed on March 1, 2008 for naming rights), located in the Hakata ward of Fukuoka city is the home ground of Avispa Fukuoka association football club.
The stadium also hosts rugby union matches, including a few international matches, Top League games, Top League Challenge series and Top Kyushu league games. It was also host to four games (two match days) in the IRB Junior World Championship 2009, including the 7th place play-off and 5th place play-off on July 21, 2009.
- Japan 3 - 2 Mexico (Kirin Cup, 29 May 1996)
- Japan 2 - 0 South Korea (Final, Football at the 1995 Summer Universiade, 2 September 1995)
- Japan 21 Australia A 42 (IRB Pacific Nations Cup, June 8, 2008)
- Japan 121 Philippines 0 (2013 Asian Five Nations, April 20, 2013)
- Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium
- Global Arena
- Kintetsu Hanazono Rugby Stadium
- Olympic Stadium (Tokyo)
- Honjo Stadium
- Japan national rugby union team
- Top League
- 2019 Rugby World Cup
- "World Rugby approves revised Japan 2019 hosting roadmap". World Rugby. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Level-5 stadium.|