Level 5, Level-5, Level Five, or Level V may refer to:
- Level 5, the lowest level of capability for a US trauma center (see Trauma center#Level V)
- Level 5, the highest level of automation in a self-driving car (see Autonomous car#Classification)
- Level 5, the highest level of security in US federal prisons (see Incarceration in the United States#Security levels)
- Level 5, a level of spiritual development in Theosophy (see Initiation (Theosophy)#Fifth initiation)
- Level 5, a gradation in English rugby union system#Level 5
- Level 5, a gradation in English football league system#Promotion and relegation rules for the top eight levels
- Level 5, a gradation in German football league system#Regional association league systems
- Level Five (film), a 1997 French art film by Chris Marker
- Level-5 (company), a Japanese video game company founded in 1998
- Level5 Stadium, a stadium in Fukuoka, with naming rights held by the Japanese video game company
- Level Five (EP), a 2001 EP by King Crimson, or the title song
- Level 5 Motorsports, an American racing team founded in 2006
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Level 5.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.