Level 9 (TV series)
Level 9 Cast
|Created by||Michael Connelly
John Sacret Young
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (3 unaired)|
|Executive producer(s)||Michael Connelly
John Sacret Young
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Sacret Productions
|Distributor||CBS Television Distribution|
|Original release||October 27, 2000– January 26, 2001|
Level 9 is an American Science fiction drama that was broadcast on UPN from October 27, 2000 until January 26, 2001. The plot revolved around a secret agency within the government, staffed by government agents, tech-savvy geeks, and former criminal hackers, which is tasked with solving or preventing cyber crimes.
Thirteen episodes were produced, ten of which were aired on UPN, before the program was canceled in January 2001 due to low ratings. In August 2006, the Sci-Fi Channel acquired rerun rights to the series which was added to their schedule in June 2007. Sci-Fi aired the episodes never shown by UPN in February 2008.
- Fabrizio Filippo as Roland Travis, a former criminal hacker given a choice between prison and joining Level 9.
- Kate Hodge as Annie Price, the Level 9 team leader and a former FBI agent.
- Michael Joseph Kelly as Wilbert "Tibbs" Thibodeaux
- Romany Malco as Jerry Hooten, formerly with the United States Postal Inspection Service.
- Max Martini as Jack Wiley, an agent with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), a former army ranger who studied cyber-ops before joining the team in the second episode.
- Kim Murphy as Margaret "Sosh" Perkins, born June 9, 1972, she was an internet model before she got into anti-cyber-crime.
- Susie Park as Joss Nakano
- Esteban Powell as Jargon, a few years ago he quit his high-school hacking club when they started getting into criminal hacking.
- Tim Guinee as Det. John Burrows, he works closely with Level 9 in first episode, but did not return. (Max Martini's character filling the same general role)
- Willie Garson as Bones, an expert on internet privacy and "big brother" who helps the team in the first two episodes.
- Miguel Sandoval as Santoro Goff, the agency director in Washington D.C. with oversight of Level 9.
|001||"Mail Call"||October 27, 2000|
|002||"DefCon"||November 3, 2000|
|005||"Through the Looking Glass"||November 10, 2000|
|003||"Reboot"||November 17, 2000|
|008||"Digital Babylon"||November 24, 2000|
|004||"Ten Little Hackers"||December 1, 2000|
|006||"A Price to Pay"||December 8, 2000|
|007||"Eat Flaming Death"||December 15, 2000|
|009||"Wetware"||January 19, 2001|
|010||"Avatar"||January 26, 2001|
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|