Level 9 (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Level 9 Cast
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (3 unaired) (list of episodes)|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Distributor||CBS Television Distribution|
|Original release||October 27, 2000 –|
January 26, 2001
The series revolved around a secret agency within the government, staffed by government agents, tech-savvy geeks, and former criminal hackers, which is tasked with solving or preventing cyber crimes.
- Fabrizio Filippo as Roland Travis, a former criminal hacker given a choice between prison and joining Level 9.
- Kate Hodge as Annie Price, the Level 9 team leader and a former FBI agent.
- Michael Joseph Kelly as Wilbert "Tibbs" Thibodeaux
- Romany Malco as Jerry Hooten, formerly with the United States Postal Inspection Service.
- Max Martini as Jack Wiley, an agent with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), a former army ranger who studied cyber-ops before joining the team in the second episode.
- Kim Murphy as Margaret "Sosh" Perkins, born June 9, 1972, she was an internet model before she got into anti-cyber-crime.
- Susie Park as Joss Nakano
- Esteban Powell as Jargon, a few years ago he quit his high-school hacking club when they started getting into criminal hacking.
- Tim Guinee as Det. John Burrows, he works closely with Level 9 in first episode, but did not return. (Max Martini's character filling the same general role)
- Willie Garson as Bones, an expert on internet privacy and "big brother" who helps the team in the first two episodes.
- Miguel Sandoval as Santoro Goff, the agency director in Washington D.C. with oversight of Level 9.
|No.||Title ||Directed by||Original air date||Prod.|
|1||"Mail Call"||Robert Harmon||October 27, 2000||001|
|2||"DefCon"||John Sacret Young||November 3, 2000||002|
|3||"Through the Looking Glass"||Vincent Misiano||November 10, 2000||005|
|4||"Reboot"||Vincent Misiano||November 17, 2000||003|
|5||"Digital Babylon"||Aaron Lipstadt||November 24, 2000||008|
|6||"Ten Little Hackers"||Aaron Lipstadt||December 1, 2000||004|
|7||"A Price to Pay"||Jeffrey Reiner||December 8, 2000||006|
|8||"Eat Flaming Death"||Norberto Barba||December 15, 2000||007|
|9||"Wetware"||Goran Gajic||January 19, 2001||009|
|10||"Avatar"||Whitney Ransick||January 26, 2001||010|
|11||"Goff Goes Home"|
- From the United States Copyright Office catalog: "Public Catalog - Copyright Catalog (1978 to present) - Basic Search [search: "Level 9"]". United States Copyright Office. Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- Level 9 - TV Series
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|