Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leverage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leverage or leveraged may refer to:
- Mechanical advantage achieved by using a lever
- Leverage (album), a 2012 album by Lyriel
- Leverage (dance), a type of dance connection
- Leverage (finance), using given resources to magnify a financial outcome
- Leverage (football), a personal foul in American football
- Leverage (negotiation), the ability to influence another side in negotiations
- Leverage (statistics), a concept in regression analysis
- Leverage (TV series), an American comedy-drama crime series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leverage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.