St Leonard's church
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
Leverington - an estate linked with a man called Leofhere.[page needed] The 13th century church of St Leonard is a Grade I listed building, noted for its spire, restored 15th-century, a Tree of Jesse window, and carved font. Rectors of the parish have included John Ailleston, Richard Reynolds, James Nasmith, Thomas Yale and John Jenkinson. Dramatist Edmund John Eyre (1767–1816), was a son of a rector.
- Office for National Statistics: Leverington CP: Parish headcounts. Retrieved 12 December 2009
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- A.D.Mills (1998). Dictionary of English Place-names. Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-280074-4.
- Historic England. "CHURCH OF ST LEONARD (1160993)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- Historic England. "LEVERINGTON HALL (1125948)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- Media related to Leverington at Wikimedia Commons