This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Levi Brackman (born 1978) is a Judaic scholar, rabbi, teacher, writer has been active in both England and the United States, and whose writings were featured regularly in publications internationally, including in Yedioth Ahronoth and The Guardian. Levi Brackman has been inactive as a Judaic writer since 2015 .
Upbringing and education
A native of London, Brackman studied at Yeshivot in Israel, America and Canada and has taught classes in Halacha, Talmud, prayer and Jewish mysticism at Yeshivat Hadar Hatorah in New York and at the Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies in Jerusalem. He received rabbinical ordination from Rabbi Zalman Nechemia Goldberg and the late Rabbi Mordechai Shmuel Ashkenazi of Kfar Habad, and has a graduate degree from University College London.
Brackman started off his career as the rabbi at the Enfield & Winchmore Hill Synagogue and served as Chabad Shliach or emissary until he resigned from Chabad in 2010. Brackman is founder of Judaism in the Foothills and Youth Directions
Publications and works
Brackman is co-author of Jewish Wisdom for Business Success: Lesson from the Torah and Other Ancient Texts with Sam Jaffe.
- "Jewish Scene from Israel, Ynetnews - Rabbi Levi Brackman - more articles".
- "Levi Brackman". the Guardian.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-05. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- Kelsey Osgood (5 February 2015). "Can Ex-Orthodox Be Sold on Modern Orthodoxy?". The Forward.
- Youth Directions. "Our Team". Youth Directions.
- "Writers Say the Torah Holds Key to Success in Business". New York Times. September 29, 2008.