From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Levin may refer to:
In Middle English:
- Lightning and thunderbolts
- Levin, New Zealand, a town in the southern North Island
- Levin (guitar company), a Swedish guitar manufacturer
- Konstantin Dmitrievitch Levin, a character in Tolstoy's Anna Karenina
- Levin (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu), a playable character in Generation 1 in Sigurd's Tale in Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.