Jump to navigation Jump to search
Levin may refer to:
In Middle English:
- Lightning and thunderbolts
- Levin, New Zealand, a town in the southern North Island
- Levin (guitar company), a Swedish guitar manufacturer
- Konstantin Dmitrievitch Levin, a character in Tolstoy's Anna Karenina
- Levin (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu), a playable character in Generation 1 in Sigurd's Tale in Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.