Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Levis or levis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lévis or Levis may be:
- Lévis, Quebec
- Lévis (electoral district) (1967–2004), a federal electoral district in Quebec
- Lévis (provincial electoral district), a provincial electoral district in the Chaudière-Appalaches region of Quebec
- Levis-Lauzon, a former city in Quebec
- Lévis—Lotbinière, a federal electoral district in Quebec
- Levis, Yonne, a commune in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Lévis-Saint-Nom, a commune in the Yvelines département
- Lévis-Saint-Nom, a commune in Île-de-France
- Lurcy-Lévis, a commune in Auvergne
- Levis, California, an unincorporated community
- Levis, Wisconsin, a town
- Levis, Jackson County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- House of Lévis, antique noble French family
- François de Gaston, Chevalier de Lévis (1719–1787), French soldier best known for his command in Canada in 1760
- Levis of Jerusalem, a 2nd-century Jewish Christian bishop
- Fort Lévis, a former French fortification, now submerged in the St. Lawrence River, near Ogdensburg, New York, U.S.
- Lévis Forts, a series of three forts in Lévis, Quebec
- HMCS Lévis (K115), a 190 Royal Canadian Navy Flower-class corvette
- HMCS Lévis (K400), a 190 Royal Canadian Navy River-class frigate
- Levis (motorcycle), a now defunct British motorcycle manufacturer
- Levi's, a brand of denim clothing
- Levi's Stadium, a stadium in Santa Clara, California, U.S.
- Levis Formation, a geologic formation in Quebec, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.