Madinda in 2015
|Full name||Lévy Clément Madinda|
|Date of birth||22 June 1992|
|Place of birth||Libreville, Gabon|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2016–2017||→ Gimnàstic (loan)||49||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 January 2018
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18:17, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
Born in Libreville, Madinda started playing football for AS Stade Mandji. In October 2010, after having been spotted by the club during a youth tournament in Burkina Faso, the 18-year-old moved to Spain and signed a five-year contract with Celta de Vigo, going on to remain several seasons registered for the reserves.
Madinda made his official debut with the Galicians' first team on 31 October 2012, playing the full 90 minutes in a 0–2 away loss against UD Almería for the season's Copa del Rey. He first appeared in La Liga on 30 March of the following year, coming on as a late substitute in a 2–2 home draw to FC Barcelona.
On 19 January 2016, Madinda renewed his contract until 2018, being immediately loaned to Gimnàstic de Tarragona until June. On 12 July, his loan was extended for a further season, now with a buyout clause.
Madinda made his debut for Gabon in 2011, and was selected for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations squad. On 14 November 2012 he scored his first goal as an international, netting the opener in a 2–2 friendly draw with Portugal played in his hometown, through a penalty kick.
- Scores and results list Gabon's goal tally first.
|1.||7 October 2011||Stade Maurice Chevalier, Cannes, France||Equatorial Guinea||2–0||2–0||Friendly|
|2.||11 November 2012||Stade Omar Bongo, Libreville, Gabon||Portugal||1–0||2–2||Friendly|
|3.||10 September 2014||Setsoto Stadium, Maseru, Lesotho||Lesotho||1–1||1–1||2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|4.||19 November 2014||Stade d'Angondjé, Libreville, Gabon||Lesotho||1–0||4–2||2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|5.||12 October 2015||Stade de la Cité de l'Oie, Visé, Belgium||DR Congo||1–1||1–2||Friendly|
|6.||25 March 2018||Rajamangala National Stadium, Bangkok, Thailand||United Arab Emirates||1–0||1–0||2018 King's Cup|
- "La esperanza de Libreville" [The hope from Libreville]. Faro de Vigo (in Spanish). 21 January 2011. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "El Almería despliega las alas hacia octavos" [Almería spread their wings towards last-16]. Marca (in Spanish). 31 October 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "Messi makes history as Barca draw". ESPN FC. 30 March 2013. Archived from the original on 10 October 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "El Nàstic ficha a Madinda pendiente del reconocimiento médico" [Nàstic sign Madinda pending medical]. Sport (in Spanish). 19 January 2016. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "Madinda jugará cedido en el Nástic la próxima temporada" [Madinda will play on loan at Nàstic the following season] (in Spanish). Celta Vigo. 12 July 2016. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Martínez, Abraham (21 June 2017). "Madinda se desvincula del Celta y se marcha a Grecia" [Madinda cuts ties with Celta and goes to Greece]. Diario AS (in Spanish). Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- Lévy Madinda at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Co-hosts Gabon finalise Africa Cup of Nations squad". BBC Sport. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Gabon 2–2 Portugal: Seleccao pay the penalty for defensive indiscipline". Goal.com. 14 November 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "2015 Nations Cup: Lemina rejects place in Gabon squad". BBC Sport. 29 December 2014. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Madinda, Lévy". National Football Teams. Retrieved 27 March 2018.