Lewis Hamilton Hobba
16 June 1985
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
|Occupation||Radio presenter, television presenter, comedian, writer|
|Home town||Torquay, Victoria, Australia|
Lewis Hamilton Hobba is an Australian radio presenter, television presenter and comedian. He co-hosts the afternoon drive time programme, Drive with Veronica & Lewis, with Veronica Milsom on youth radio station, Triple J.
Early life and education
Hobba was born in Melbourne and grew up in Torquay, Victoria. He attended the same high school in Geelong as his Hungry Beast and Triple J co-host, Veronica Milsom. He graduated from RMIT University with a Bachelor of Communication, Media, Film and Television major in 2007 and from Victorian College of the Arts with a Post Graduate Diploma of Film and Television in 2008.
Hobba first appeared on ABC in current affairs comedy programme, Hungry Beast, as a web content producer and presenter. He joined Triple J as co-host of Weekend Breakfast and then Weekend Afternoon alongside Veronica Milsom. In early 2015, Hobba and Milsom moved to the weekday drive time slot (Drive) after Lindsay McDougall left Triple J. He has been a regular contributor on A Rational Fear on FBi Radio and Radio National.
- McDermott, Blake (March 2014). "Introducing 3 newcomers". YAWP Magazine: 27. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "$30k drop in Give Me Five for Kids fundraising tally 'a sign of the times'". The Border Mail. 4 December 2014. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "Lewis Hobba". Creative Representation. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- McMahon, Neil (26 March 2015). "Triple J's new Drive team of Veronica Milsom and Lewis Hobba shift into top gear". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Keeble, Sean (2 April 2014). "Lewis Hobba in Backs to the Wall". Herald Sun. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
|This article about an Australian comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to television in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|