Lewis Tei Luk FKC JP (Chinese: 陸地; born 1960) is a Hong Kong-based businessman, son of the toy industrialist Dr. Chung Lam Luk (1935–2002) - Chairman of Harbour Ring International Holdings Limited (1991–2000) and Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited (2001–2002)
Prior to Luk's current career, he was a senior partner of a Hong Kong law firm, a Director of a major toy company in Hong Kong and the Deputy Chairman of Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited. Currently he is the Senior Associate of P C Woo & Co, Solicitors & Notaries and the CEO of Lusignan Group Limited.
Luk has practised martial arts since 1974. The first martial art he studied was Wing Chun Kung Fu. He was first certified as a Wing Chun Kung Fu Instructor by the late Sifu Wong Shun Leung in 1994. In 2000, he was also certified as a Wing Chun Kung Fu Instructor by Sifu Ip Ching son of Grandmaster Ip Man. He subsequently became the Founding Director of Ip Man Tong Development Council; the Chairman of The First World Wing Chun Conference 1999; the Chairman (2004–2006) and Permanent Honorary Advisor of Wing Chun Athletic Association, Hong Kong.
In 1997 after the death of Wong Shun Leung, he met his third Sifu, Ted Wong and started the training in Jeet Kune Do. In the same year he joined the Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Nucleus as a first overseas member from Hong Kong. With the approval from the Nucleus, he set up the first overseas branch known as Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Hong Kong Chapter, now known as Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do (Hong Kong) and acted as its Founding President.  In 2000 he was certified as a Jeet Kune Do Instructor by Sifu Ted Wong who died in November 24, 2010.
In 2008, he participated in the First Hong Kong Wushu Duan Wei Exam and was being awarded a 7th Duan in Chinese Wushu by the official Chinese Wushu Association. After seven years, he participated in the Wushu Duan Wei Exam again and was promoted to 8th Duan in Chinese Wushu by the official Chinese Wushu Association in 2015.
Luk has participated in martial arts activities such as The Second World Wing Chun Conference 2005; the Honorary President of Hong Kong Wushu Union; the Honorary Chairman of The 5th World Wushu Championships in 1999; and the Team Manager of the Hong Kong Wushu Sanshou Team for The 7th World Wushu Championships.
Qualifications and Appointments
Academic and professional qualifications
- He is a qualified lawyer in Hong Kong, England and Wales, Singapore and Australia;
- Companion of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers;
- Senior Member of Institute of Industrial Engineers (Hong Kong);
- Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Marketing;
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Marketing,United Kingdom;
- Fellow of Chartered Management Institute,United Kingdom ;
- Fellow of King's College London;
- Industrial Fellow of University of Warwick;
- Doctor of Business Administration of City University of Macau;
- Adjunct Professor of Hong Kong Polytechnic University (2013-2016)
- He was a Member of the Standing Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference of the PRC Guangdong Committee (2003–2007);
- Member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference of the PRC Guangdong Committee (1998–2002);
- Member of the Commission on Strategic Development of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (2005–2007);
- Member of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Election Committee of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region;
- Member of the Election Council of the 10th and 11th National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China for Hong Kong SAR;
- Member of the Trade and Industry Advisory Board of Hong Kong SAR Government(2002–2007);
- Member of Hong Kong Council for Academic Accreditation (2004–2007)
- Member of the Small and Medium Enterprises Committee of Hong Kong SAR Government (2009–2014)
- Justice of Peace appointed by the Chief Executive of Hong Kong SAR on 30 June 2012
- Member of Standing Committee on Company Law Reform of Hong Kong SAR Government
- He is the Founding President of The Professional Validation Council of Hong Kong Industries;
- Founding President of Hong Kong Brands Protection Alliance;
- President (2003–2004) of Hong Kong Young Industrialists Council;
- Executive Vice President (2006–2012) of The Toys Manufacturers' Association of Hong Kong
- Executive Advisor (2012-2016) of The Toys Manufacturers' Association of Hong Kong
- President (2010-2018) of Hong Kong Institute of Patent Attorneys
He is a Member of The Methodist Church, Hong Kong since 1976. In 2002, he has helped to establish the Toys Christian Fellowship in Hong Kong. In 2006, he was appointed as the Faith Sharing Ambassador by The Methodist Church, Hong Kong. In 2008, he was further appointed as the Co-ordinator of the Faith Sharing Ambassadors by The Methodist Church, Hong Kong. In 2009, he joined The Oaks, a Christian ministry dedicated to serve the Small and Medium Enterprises in Hong Kong and servered as a Director from 2009 to 2012.
- Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited Annual Report 2001.
- See http://www.kcl.ac.uk/phpnews/wmview.php?ArtID=647
- Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited Annual Report 2005
- 1978. Hoh Sheh Five Years. Published by Wa Ying College.
- Ip Man Tong Development Council web site http://www.vingtsun.com.hk
- Booklet of The First World Ving Tsun Conference 1999
- Ving Tsun Athletic Association web site http://www.vingtsun.org.hk
- 1998. The Official Newsletter of Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Fall 1998 Issue. Page 1.
- 2015. The Official Newsletter of Hong Kong Wushu Union July Issue. Front Page.
- Booklet of The Second World Ving Tsun Conference 2005
- Hong Kong Wushu Union web site http://www.hkwushuu.com.hk
- Booklet of The 5th World Wushu Championships
- Booklet of The 7th World Wushu Championships
- 2013. Bruce Lee: Kung Fu - Art - Life. Published by the Hong Kong Government. Page 36.
- Hong Kong Institute of Marketing web site http://www.hkim.org.hk
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (Hong Kong Branch) web site http://www.cimhk.org.hk
- See http://gia.info.gov.hk/general/200511/15/P200511150122_0122_8375.doc
- See http://www.eac.gov.hk/en/ecse/ecse_2006_electionresults.htm
- Ta Kung Pao newspaper dated 1 September 2007
- See http://www.tid.gov.hk/print/english/aboutus/advcommittee/tiab.html
- See http://www.hkcaa.edu.hk/about/council/council.htm
- See http://www.info.gov.hk/jp/
- Toys Christian Fellowship web site http://www.tcf.org.hk