Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Named for||Lewis Boyer|
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||437807|
A post office was established at Lewisburg in 1835, and remained in operation until 1868.
Lewisburg is located at.
- "US Census website". US Census Bureau. Retrieved 31 January 2008.
- "Lewisburg, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 17 October 2009.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Co. p. https://archive.org/details/bub_gb_exgVAAAAYAAJ/page/n686 651].
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 196. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...by Lewis Boyer, for whom it was named.
- "Cass County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 August 2014.