This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Independent law firms|
Lex Mundi is a professional services network. It is the largest law firm network. The network was established in 1989. As of 2015 it had over 160 member firms totaling at more than 21,000 attorneys. The network provides information to its members about developments in local and global law.
- "Lex Mundi – Member Firms". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi – Premier Member Law Firms". lexmundi.com.
- admin. "British Columbia's Lex Mundi Law Firm | Farris". www.farris.com. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "Lex Mundi – Officers". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi – Board of Directors". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation – Lawyers Helping Social Entrepreneurs Change the World". lexmundiprobono.org.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an international organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|