|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||The Mark of Excellence|
|Headquarters||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Independent law firms|
Lex Mundi is a professional services network. It is the largest law firm network. The network was established in 1989. As of 2015 it had over 160 member firms totaling at more than 21,000 attorneys. The network provides information to its members about developments in local and global law.
Each member firm is required to provide a full range of commercial legal services and be considered a leader in the use of technology and law firm management.
The non-profit Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation, a Lex Mundi affiliate, coordinates member firms who offer pro bono legal services to social entrepreneurs around the world.
- "Lex Mundi – Member Firms". lexmundi.com.
- "Law Firm Networks". HG.org.
- "Lex Mundi – Premier Member Law Firms". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi – Officers". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi – Board of Directors". lexmundi.com.
- "Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation – Lawyers Helping Social Entrepreneurs Change the World". lexmundiprobono.org.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an international organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|