(Redirected from Lexcycle Stanza)
|Type||Subsidiary of Amazon|
|Marc Prud'hommeaux, Founder/Principal Developer Neelan Choksi, CEO Abe White|
Lexcycle was a software company that made electronic book reading software. They were responsible for Stanza, which ran on the iPhone, iPod Touch, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh platforms. In April 2009, Lexcycle was acquired by Amazon.com. In 2012, Amazon.com removed Stanza from all app stores.
- ^ Stone, Brad (2009-04-27). "Amazon Acquires Stanza, an E-Book Application for the iPhone". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- ^ Kharif, Olga (2009-04-27). "Amazon Acquires Lexcycle". BusinessWeek. Archived from the original on April 30, 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- ^ Dalrymple, Jim (2009-04-27). "Amazon Acquires Lexcycle". PC World. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- ^ Foresman, Chris (2009-04-28). "Amazon.com acquires e-book software maker Lexcycle". Ars Technica. Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- ^ "Stanza e-book software now dead for iPad owners: Lesson for libraries and DPLA". 13 October 2011.
- Lexcycle (Internet Archive)