December 23, 1980 |
|Other names||Lexi Jones|
|Height||5 ft (1.5 m)|
|Weight||44 kg (97 lb)|
|No. of adult films||343 (per IAFD)|
'Lexi Love was born in Boston, Massachusetts and is an American SAG-AFTRA (FILM) actress, voice actress, singer, painter and entrepreneur. Love's career as an actress started in 1998 at Disney World in Orlando, Florida as Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, and Pooh Bear. Love's rise to fame started in the adult industry in 2004 working with such companies as Brazzers, Wicked, Vivid, PlayBoy, Penthouse and Adam and Eve.
Love has been featured in several music videos. She was one of the subjects featured in Adam Rifkin's LOOK: The Series. The show is shot from the point of view of security cameras, web cams, and cell phone cameras. She also has several roles in Rifkin's feature film Director's Cut'
In 2013 Love began producing VeganKitchen.tv, promoting veganism at a variety of vegan and non-vegan restaurants. The show focused on the ease of the lifestyle and encouraged viewers to try cooking vegan meals at home. Later that year, Love began producing the podcast Double Feature. The next year the hosts announced she would be returning as an executive producer.
In 2009, Love won the use of her domain name, lexilove.com, for her website from Texas Property Associates, a cybersquatter. The company had registered the domain in 2005, a year after Love started in the adult industry with her name. Even though Love did not register her trademarked name until 2008, the World Intellectual Property Organization ruled that Love had established a common law trademark to her name.
Since 2010 Love’s mainstream career has been growing and she has made appearances in an episode of LOOK directed by Adam Rifkin, acted in Eric Sharp's music video for "Help Me', is a voice actress in Rockstar Games GTAV, lead vocalist and songwriter of “On Broken Wings” on Team Cybergeist album “How to Destroy Something Beautiful.” Love has also made appearances on Sirius radio shows such as Opie and Anthony, Rude Jude, Shade 45, Howard Stern, The Jason Ellis Show, Bubba the Love Sponge and more. Her next role will be in "Director's Cut" directed by Adam Rifkin and Penn Jillette.
Love became a passionate advocate for sexual health and pro-condom use in adult films and retired from the industry in 2010. She then opened a consulting company for entrepreneurs and continues to focus on mainstream film projects. In 2013 Love became the owner and CEO of Exotic Interludes - manufacturer of an adult relationship themed board game.
In 2014 she was named spokesperson for Passionate Playground’s groundbreaking new product, Joyboxx™with Playtray™ - The world’s first hygienic adult ‘toy’ storage system.
She is the founder of Lexi Love e-commerce site, where her one-of-a-kind paintings and photography are sold.
- 2007: AVN Award nominee – Best Oral Sex Scene, Video – Naked and Famous
- 2007: AVN Award nominee – Most Outrageous Sex Scene – The Great American Squirt Off
- 2009: AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Squirt Gangbang 3
- 2009: FAME Awards nominee – Favorite Underrated Star
- 2010: AVN Award nominee – Best Oral Sex Scene, Video – Flight Attendants
- 2010: AVN Award nominee – Most Outrageous Sex Scene – Squirt Gangbang 4
- 2010: AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Squirt Gangbang 4
- "Showtime's 'Look' is shocking, Adam Rifkin and Ali Cobrin interviewed on FNC". Monsters and Critics. 2010-10-03. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "About Vegan Kitchen TV". Retrieved 2015-07-09.
- "Double Feature Returns for Year 8". Double Feature. 2015-07-09. Retrieved 2015-07-09.
- Javors, Steve (2009-06-12). "Lexi Love Wins Back Domain Name From Cybersquatter". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "AVN Awards 2007 Nominees". AVN.com. 2006-11-22. Archived from the original on 2007-04-23. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- "Nominations 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards" (PDF). AVNAwards.com. 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2008-11-26.[dead link]
- "F.A.M.E. Finalist List". thefameawards.com. Retrieved 2009-12-11.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lexi Love.|