December 23, 1980 |
|Other names||Lexi Jones|
|Height||5 ft (1.5 m)|
|Weight||44 kg (97 lb)|
|No. of adult films||343 (per IAFD)|
'Lexi Love was born in Boston, Massachusetts and is an American SAG-AFTRA (FILM) actress, voice actress, singer, painter and entrepreneur. Love's career as an actress started in 1998 at Disney World in Orlando, Florida as Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, and Pooh Bear. Love's rise to fame started in the adult industry in 2004 working with such companies as Brazzers, Wicked, Vivid, PlayBoy, Penthouse and Adam and Eve.
Love has been featured in several music videos. She was one of the subjects featured in Adam Rifkin's LOOK: The Series. The show is shot from the point of view of security cameras, web cams, and cell phone cameras. She also has several roles in Rifkin's feature film Director's Cut'
In 2013 Love began producing VeganKitchen.tv, promoting veganism at a variety of vegan and non-vegan restaurants. The show focused on the ease of the lifestyle and encouraged viewers to try cooking vegan meals at home. Later that year, Love began producing the podcast Double Feature. The next year the hosts announced she would be returning as an executive producer.
In 2009, Love won the use of her domain name, lexilove.com, for her website from Texas Property Associates, a cybersquatter. The company had registered the domain in 2005, a year after Love started in the adult industry with her name. Even though Love did not register her trademarked name until 2008, the World Intellectual Property Organization ruled that Love had established a common law trademark to her name.
- 2007: AVN Award nominee – Best Oral Sex Scene, Video – Naked and Famous
- 2007: AVN Award nominee – Most Outrageous Sex Scene – The Great American Squirt Off
- 2009: AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Squirt Gangbang 3
- 2009: FAME Awards nominee – Favorite Underrated Star
- 2010: AVN Award nominee – Best Oral Sex Scene, Video – Flight Attendants
- 2010: AVN Award nominee – Most Outrageous Sex Scene – Squirt Gangbang 4
- 2010: AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Squirt Gangbang 4
- "Showtime's 'Look' is shocking, Adam Rifkin and Ali Cobrin interviewed on FNC". Monsters and Critics. 2010-10-03. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "About Vegan Kitchen TV". Retrieved 2015-07-09.
- "Double Feature Returns for Year 8". Double Feature. 2015-07-09. Retrieved 2015-07-09.
- Javors, Steve (2009-06-12). "Lexi Love Wins Back Domain Name From Cybersquatter". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "AVN Awards 2007 Nominees". AVN.com. 2006-11-22. Archived from the original on 2007-04-23. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- "Nominations 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards" (PDF). AVNAwards.com. 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2008-11-26.[dead link]
- "F.A.M.E. Finalist List". thefameawards.com. Retrieved 2009-12-11.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lexi Love.|