From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lexis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lexis may refer to:
- Lexis (linguistics), the total bank of words and phrases of a particular language, the artifact of which is known as a lexicon
- Lexis (Aristotle), a complete group of words in a language
- LexisNexis, part of the LexisNexis online information database
- Lexis diagram a demographic visualisation for showing age and period of cohort members on the same figure
People with the name
- Wilhelm Lexis (1837–1914), German statistician, economist, and social scientist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lexis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.