From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leys may refer to:
- Colin Leys, Oxford academic
- Jan August Hendrik Leys (1815–1869), Belgian painter
- Lenaert Leys, better known as Leonardus Lessius (1554–1623), Belgian Jesuit and moral theologian
- Simon Leys, pen name of Pierre Ryckmans
- Other uses
- Blackbird Leys, civil parish in Oxford, England
- Beaumont Leys, electoral ward in England
- Ley line, places of geographical and historic interest
- The Leys School, school in Cambridge
- Loch of Leys, ancestral home of Burnett of Leys, a Lowland Scottish clan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.