Leyte is an island in the Visayas group in the Philippines.
Leyte may also refer to:
Places in the Philippines
- Leyte (province), 5,901.5 km2 (2,278.6 sq mi) a province of the Philippines that occupies the northern three-quarters of the island of Leyte
- Leyte, Leyte, a municipality in Leyte province
- Southern Leyte, a province in the Philippines that occupies the southern part of the island of Leyte
- Leyte Gulf, the body of water immediately east of the island of Leyte
In the military
- Battle of Leyte, the 1944 reconquest of the island by American troops and Filipino guerrillas
- USS Leyte, several US Navy ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leyte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.