From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Li Chun may refer to:
- Emperor Xianzong of Tang (778–820), named Li Chun, Chinese emperor of the Tang Dynasty
- Li Chun (warlord) (1867-1920), Chinese general
- Li Zhun (1928–2000), Chinese writer, formerly romanized as Li Chun
- Junjun (singer) (born 1988), or Li Chun, a Japan-based Chinese singer
- Lichun, a solar term in East Asian Calendars
- Li Chun (volleyball), Chinese volleyball player
- Chun-Li, a character from the video game, Street Fighter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Li Chun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.