Li Jun (sport shooter)
20 November 1985 |
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
|Event(s)||Trap, double trap|
|Club||Shanghai Sports Club|
|Coached by||Wang Lan|
Li Jun (Chinese: 李 君; pinyin: Li Jūn; born November 20, 1985 in Shanghai) is a Chinese sport shooter. He won a gold medal in the men's double trap at the 2011 ISSF World Shotgun Championships, with a total score of 194 targets, earning him a spot on the Chinese team for the Olympics.
Li represented China at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, where he competed in the men's double trap, along with his teammate and Olympic bronze medalist Hu Binyuan. He scored a total of 134 targets in the qualifying rounds, five points ahead of India's Ronjan Sodhi after the final attempt, finishing in tenth place.
- "Li Jun". London 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "ISSF Profile – Li Jun". ISSF. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Li Jun". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "China's Li pocketed Double Trap's Title and Quota at the shoot-off". ISSF. 10 September 2011. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Men's Double Trap Qualification". London 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|