April 30, 1978 |
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|Title||International Master (2009)
Woman Grandmaster (2002)
|Peak rating||2433 (January 2003)|
Li Ruofan (Chinese: 李若凡; pinyin: Lǐ Ruòfán; born April 30, 1978) is a Chinese chess player who holds the FIDE titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). Notable title victories include the 2001 Asian Women's Chess Championship in Chennai, and the 2006 Chinese Women's Chess Championship in Wuxi with a score of 8½/12.
In 2002 Li Ruofan won the Women's World University Chess Championship in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. In 2007, she transferred national federations to represent Singapore. At the 2008 Japfa Chess Festival in Jakarta, Li Ruofan won the WGM Tournament, a six-player double round-robin event. In 2017 she moved back to the Chinese federation.
She played for the China national "B" team at the 1999 Women's Asian Team Chess Championship with an overall record of 3 games played (+0, =2, -1). Li played on board one for Singapore at the Women's Chess Olympiad at Baku in 2016, scoring +4 =4 -2 (60%).
- Rating data for player Li, Ruofan, (CHN) Archived 2007-08-07 at the Wayback Machine.
- 中国国际象棋运动员等级分数据库 Archived 2013-11-12 at the Wayback Machine.
- Li Ruofan wins Asian women's chess
- The Week in Chess 609
- Crowther, Mark (2002-09-30). "7th World University Chess Championships". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- PLayer transfers in 2007. FIDE.
- Japfa Chess Festival 2008 - WGM Tournament Section. Tournament report. FIDE.
- 4th Japfa Festival WGMs, Jakarta 2008. IndonesiaBase.
- Player transfers in 2017. FIDE.
- OlimpBase :: Women's Asian Team Chess Championship :: Li Ruofan
- Ni hao, GM Zhang Zhong and WGM Li Ruofan
- Li Ruofan rating card at FIDE
- Li Ruofan chess games at 365Chess.com
- Li Ruofan player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Li Ruofan at Chessmetrics
|Women's Chinese Chess Champion
|This biographical article relating to a Chinese chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|