April 30, 1978 |
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|Peak rating||2433 (January 2003)|
Li Ruofan (Chinese: 李若凡; pinyin: Lǐ Ruòfán; born April 30, 1978 in Suzhou, Jiangsu) is a Chinese-Singaporean chess player who holds the FIDE titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM).
In 2002 Li Ruofan won the Women's World University Chess Championship in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. In 2007 she transferred federations to represent Singapore. At the 2008 Japfa Chess Festival in Jakarta, Li Ruofan won the WGM Tournament, a six-player double round-robin event.
- Rating data for player Li, Ruofan, (CHN)
- Li Ruofan wins Asian women's chess
- The Week in Chess 609
- OlimpBase :: Women's Asian Team Chess Championship :: Li Ruofan
- Crowther, Mark (2002-09-30). "7th World University Chess Championships". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- PLayer transfers in 2007. FIDE.
- Japfa Chess Festival 2008 - WGM Tournament Section. Tournament report. FIDE.
- 4th Japfa Festival WGMs, Jakarta 2008. IndonesiaBase.
- Ni hao, GM Zhang Zhong and WGM Li Ruofan
- Li Ruofan rating card at FIDE
- Li Ruofan chess games at 365Chess.com
- Li Ruofan player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Li Ruofan at Chessmetrics
|Women's Chinese Chess Champion