|Full name||Li Zhichao
|Date of birth||February 18, 1989|
|Place of birth||Dalian, Liaoning, China|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2008||Dalian Shide Siwu||12||(0)|
|2012||→ Beijing Baxy (loan)||13||(5)|
|2013||→ Lijiang Jiayunhao (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 November 2016.
Li Zhichao would start his football career playing for the various Dalian Shide F.C. youth teams before he was loaned out to the teams satellite youth team called Dalian Shide Siwu FC that was allowed to take part in Singapore's 2008 S.League. Li would soon return to Dalian Shide and within the 2008 Chinese Super League season he would make his debut for the club on June 25, 2008 in a league game against Liaoning Whowin in a 2-1 victory. After that game he would predominantly be used as a substitute until June 18, 2011 saw him eventually score his first goal for the club in a league game against Tianjin Teda F.C. that ended in a 1-1 draw. In February 2014, Li transferred to China League One side Beijing Baxy. 0n 21 January 2015, Li transferred to Chinese Super League side Henan Jianye.
On 24 February 2016, Li transferred to fellow Chinese Super League side Jiangsu Suning. On 2 April 2016, he made his debut for Jiangsu in a 1–1 away draw against Hebei China Fortune, coming on as a substitute for Sammir in the injury time.
- 建业官方宣布7新援加盟 波兰国脚+菲律宾亚外 at sports.sina.com 2015-01-21 Retrieved 2015-01-21
- "2-1 - 比赛结果-中超数据库-搜狐". csldata.sports.sohu.com. 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- "Dalian Shide vs. Tianjin Teda 1-1". soccerway.com. 18 June 2011. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- 自掏腰包李智超转会北京八喜 at sports.163.com 2014-03-02 Retrieved 2014-03-02
- 苏宁官方宣布签约李智超4年 at sports.sohu.com 2016-02-24 Retrieved 2016-02-24
- 中超-拉米头槌姆比亚扳平 13亿对决华夏1-1苏宁 at sports.163.com 2016-04-02 Retrieved 2016-11-03
- 苏宁官方宣布李智超加盟卓尔 at sports.sohu.com 2017-02-14. Retrieved 2017-02-14 (in Chinese)
- Player stats at Sohu.com
|This biographical article related to Chinese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|