From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liaison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liaison means communication between two or more groups, or co-operation or working together.
Liaison or liaisons may refer to:
- Liaison (French), the pronunciation of a word-final consonant due to a following vowel sound in French
- Liaison aircraft, a small aircraft used by military forces
- Liaison Dunkerque-Escaut, series of large canals from Dunkerque to Mortagne-du-Nord, France
- Liaison job, a job that links two or more specialties
- Liaison psychiatry, psychiatry that specialises in the interface between medicine and psychiatry
- Affair, an unfaithful or adulterous sexual relationship
- Air Alliance, a Canadian Summit airline whose call sign was "Liaison'
- Collaboration, people working together
Agencies and individuals
- Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe, an agency of the Flemish Government to enhance the Flemish presence in Europe
- Liaison Committee, a topical committee of the British House of Commons
- Liaison Committee (House of Lords), a select committee of the United Kingdom's House of Lords
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education, an accrediting body for educational programs at schools of medicine in the United States and Canada
- Liaison officer, a military officer who coordinates different forces or national units usually at Staff level
Arts and entertainment
- Liaisons dangereuses, a French novel by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos published in 1782
- Liaisons (Desperate Housewives), a 2007 episode of the American drama series Desperate Housewives
- Liaisons (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Liaisons", a song from the 1973 musical A Little Night Music by Stephen Sondheim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liaison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.