|Full name||Liam Anthony|
|Date of birth||9 September 1987|
|Original team(s)||East Fremantle (WAFL)|
|Draft||No. 43, 2008 National Draft, North Melbourne|
|Height / weight||189cm / 86kg|
|2009–2014||North Melbourne||58 (27)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2014.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Originally from Geraldton, Western Australia, he was recruited from the East Fremantle in WAFL to North Melbourne with the 43rd selection in the 2008 AFL Draft. His career to date has been plagued by injuries, with a stress fracture in his foot delaying his AFL debut until halfway through the 2009 season, a severed finger tendon interrupting his 2010 pre-season and dislocating his shoulder during the 2010 season.
- Anthony makes the most of his chance. Theage.com.au (2009-07-20). Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- Stress fractures delay Anthony's debut. News.smh.com.au (2009-03-27). Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- North Melbourne's Liam Anthony to miss two months of ball work after severing a tendon in his finger in a freak accident. Perthnow.com.au (2009-11-18). Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- Magpies storm to big win over Kangaroos. Smh.com.au (2010-05-09). Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- North's Liam Anthony expecting to attract tags. Afl.com.au (2010-02-20). Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- "Liam Anthony, Robbie Nahas among eight Kangaroos cut". Retrieved 31 October 2014.
- Liam Anthony's statistics from AFL Tables