This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cormier performing at a Cancer Bats show in Barcelona in June 2008
|Born||February 9, 1980|
|Genres||Hardcore punk, sludge metal, Southern rock, metalcore, groove metal|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, singer, songwriter|
|Instruments||Vocals, drums, percussion|
|Labels||Hassle, Distort, Metal Blade, Good Fight|
|Associated acts||Cancer Bats, AxeWound, Black Lungs|
Liam Cormier (born February 9, 1980) is a Canadian musician from Toronto, Ontario. He is the lead singer for Canadian hardcore punk band Cancer Bats. He is also the lead singer for the supergroup AxeWound. He is a vegetarian and lives a straight edge lifestyle. He also runs his own clothing brand called Treadwell Clothing.
Liam Cormier is the lead singer for the Canadian hardcore punk band Cancer Bats. The band is composed of Cormier, guitarist Scott Middleton, drummer Mike Peters and bassist Jaye R. Schwarzer. Cormier has been in the band since 2004. They have released six studio albums and six extended plays.
Cormier is the lead singer for the supergroup AxeWound. The band started in 2012. The band consists of Cormier on lead vocals, Matthew Tuck of Bullet for My Valentine on guitar and backing vocals, Mike Kingswood of Glamour of the Kill on guitar, Joe Copcutt of Zoax playing bass and Jason Bowld of Pitchshifter on drums.
- Birthing the Giant (2006)
- Hail Destroyer (2008)
- Bears, Mayors, Scraps & Bones (2010)
- Dead Set on Living (2012)
- Searching for Zero (2015)
- The Spark That Moves (2018)
- Modern Decay (2019)
- Kaplan, Ben (2012) "Cancer Bats may be loud, but they do play well with others", National Post, April 17, 2012. Retrieved November 19, 2013
- Lapointe, Kyle (October 29, 2015). "Get Ready For Halloween: Interview With Cancer Bats". montrealrampage.com. Retrieved April 16, 2017.
- Jones, Dan (June 21, 2007). "Cancer Bats". www.rockmidgets.com. Archived from the original on June 16, 2016. Retrieved April 16, 2017.