Liam Fahy (born 26 October 1984) is a shoe designer from Zimbabwe.
Liam Fahy was born in Harare, Zimbabwe. Fahy studied Footwear Design at De Montfort University and was awarded several design awards including Drapers Student Designer of the Year and the Lineapelle Young Designer award. After graduating with honors, Fahy won the inaugural Fashion Fringe Accessories award, judged by Manolo Blahnik and Colin McDowell, winning an internship with accessory designer Rupert Sanderson.
- Keogh, Nicolle (2012-07-11). "Designer Shoes by Liam Fahy Reflect His African Roots". JustLuxe.com. Retrieved 2015-01-08.
- Barnett, Leisa (2008-10-03). "Fringe Pride". Vogue. Retrieved 2015-01-08.
- Alexander, Hilary (2009-05-28). "Fashion Fringe Accessories winner announced". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2015-01-08.
- Anniss, Elisa (2011-02-23). "It's a shoe-in!". Financial Times. Retrieved 2015-01-08.
- Popp, Regina Smith; Lewis, Jacquelyn; Henning, Kristen (2012-12-31). "Liam Fahy Taps NewGen Award - Cesare Casadei's Romantic Plans - New Year". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2015-01-08.
- "Liam Fahy London's Spring 2014 Shoe Collection Unveiled". Fashion Times. 2014-05-12. Retrieved 2015-01-08.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|