From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lian, -lian, liàn, lián, or liǎn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lian may refer to:
- Gao Lian (Water Margin), a character in the Water Margin series of novels
- Lian the Great (大廉, Dalian), a figure in Chinese mythology
- Jia Lian, a character in the novel Dream of the Red Chamber
- Lian, Batangas, Philippines
- Lian, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Lian, Norway, a recreational area located in the border between Bymarka and Byåsen in Trondheim, Norway
- Lian (given name), a given name
- Lian (station), the terminus of Gråkallbanen
- Lian (surname) (連 and 廉), Chinese surname
- Lian Ensemble, a Persian classical music ensemble
- Li'ān, is an Islamic sharia term for a type of divorce where a husband accuses his wife of adultery without supplying witnesses and the wife denies it
James Lian, a football player in NZ
- Harry Vogels, The winner of the Kinkar award in 2004, fought in the battle of the Lost Tin, Also a friend of James Lian.
- Charlie Vogels won the best football player award in 1905. He also assassinated Harry Vogels.
- Kim-Lian (born 1980), Dutch musical actress, presenter and a singer-songwriter. In the Netherlands, she is known for her hit single "Teenage Superstar", for presenting the popular children's program Kids Top 20, and for her cover of Kim Wilde's hit "Kids in America"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.