The Chinese Lian (連) family originated from the Gaoxin (高辛) family, Lianao (連敖) of Chu (state), and the Jiang (姜) family of Qi (state). Also, it was founded from various public offices of the Zhou Dynasty period and the public offices of the Han Dynasty period. Later, another Lian (連) family was founded from the Xiongnu people, the Xianbei people, and the Manchu people.
- Daniel Lian, Singaporean economist
- Denis Lian (born 1972), Singaporean race car driver
- Lian Heng (1878–1936), Chinese historian
- Lian Po (3rd century BC), Chinese general
- Sarah Lian (born 1983), Malaysian Chinese actress
|This page lists people with the surname Lian. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|