11 March 1956 |
|Height||154 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||42 kg (93 lb)|
|Club||SG Dynamo Potsdam / Sportvereinigung (SV) Dynamo|
Liane Buhr (née Weigelt, born 11 March 1956 in Pritzwalk) is a German rowing coxswain who competed for the SG Dynamo Potsdam / Sportvereinigung (SV) Dynamo. She won medals at the international rowing competitions.
After the 1976 Summer Olympics, she took a break from rowing, started a medical degree and married. She returned to international rowing as Liane Buhr at the 1978 World Rowing Championships in Cambridge, New Zealand, where she came fourth in the women's coxed quad sculls. Buhr is a general practitioner in Fichtenwalde, a suburb of Beelitz in Brandenburg.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Liane Weigelt-Buhr". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- Deutsche Sprintmeisterschaften (Herren – Teil 4)
- RRK 08 Rudern – Deutsche Rudererfolge bei Olympia
- RRK 08 Rudern – Deutsche Rudererfolge bei Weltmeisterschaften Archived 24 December 2010 at WebCite
- "Liane Buhr-Weigel (sic)". International Rowing Federation. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "Einrichtungen zur medizinischen Versorgung" (in German). Ortsbeirat Fichtenwalde. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
|This article about a rowing Olympic medalist for Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|