From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liangshan may refer to the following places in China:
- Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture (凉山彝族自治州), Sichuan
- Liangshan County (梁山县), Shandong
- Mount Liang (梁山), a mountain in Shandong, well known for Water Margin
- Liangping County, Chongqing, formerly Liangshan County, Sichuan
- Liangshan, Jiangxi (良山镇), town in Yushui District, Xinyu
- Liangshan, Liaoning (梁山镇), town in Xinmin, Liaoning
- Liangshan, Shaanxi (梁山镇), town in Qian County
- Liangshan, Shandong (梁山镇), town in and seat of Liangshan County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.