Liangzhou District (red) in Wuwei City (yellow) and Gansu
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||5,081 km2 (1,962 sq mi)|
|• Density||200/km2 (530/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Liangzhou District (simplified Chinese: 凉州区; traditional Chinese: 涼州區; pinyin: Liángzhōu Qū) is an district and the seat of the city of Wuwei, Gansu province of the People's Republic of China, bordering Inner Mongolia to the east.
Liangzhou District is located in east Hexi Corridor, north to the Qilian Mountains. It can be divided geographically in three main areas: Qilian Mountains in the southwest, Hexi Corridor in the middle, and desert in the northeast. Liangzhou District is an agricultural oasis located in the Shiyang River (石羊河) catchment area.
Liangzhou District is divided to 9 subdistricts, 37 towns and 2 others.
- Jiuduntan Headquarters(九墩滩指挥部)
- Dengmaying Lake Ecological Construction Headquarters(邓马营湖生态建设指挥部)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 24, 2011. Retrieved June 15, 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-08-26. Retrieved 2011-05-24. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "统计用区划代码 www.stats.gov.cn" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2020-12-27.