Lianne Hall (Brighton) is an English folk/electronic singer. In the late nineties she was singer with punk band Witchknot. John Peel featured Hall in his Sounds of The Suburbs, Bradford, and five Peel sessions, and described her as "one of the great English voices".
- Trouble (2001) 
- Abandon Ship (2006)
- Crossing Wires (2010)
- The Caretaker (2017)
- 30/04/2000 (Maida Vale 3)
- 14/10/2001 (Maida Vale 4)
- 20/12/2001 (Peel Acres)
- Abandon Ship album 2006
- Vocals on "For Silence" from the album The Ideal Condition by Paul Hartnoll.
- Backing vocals on "Please" from the album The Ideal Condition by Paul Hartnoll.
- A collaborative album with D_rradio, titled "Making Spaces]].
- Backing vocals on "Please" from the album 8:58, a project by Paul Hartnoll.
Collaboration with Paul Hartnoll.
- "Brave The Woods" (2014)
- Nadine Monem Riot grrrl: revolution girl style now! - 2007 - Page 93 "... namely Bradford's Witchknot, who included in their ranks future folk/electro influenced singer/songwriter Lianne Hall, "
- Lianne Hall
- Zitty, Volume 32, Zitty Verlag GmbH, 2008
- "An absolutely stunning session" Huw Stevens, Radio 1, 2006"
|This biographical article about a British singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|