|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,894.93 km2 (731.64 sq mi)|
|• Density||530/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Lianyuan (simplified Chinese: 涟源; traditional Chinese: 漣源; pinyin: Liányuán) is a county-level city and the 7th most populous county-level division in Hunan Province, China; it is under the administration of Loudi prefecture-level City. Located on the geographical centre of Hunan, the city is bordered to the north by Anhua and Ningxiang Counties, to the east by Louxing District, to the south by Shuangfeng, Shaodong and Xinshao Counties, to the west by Lengshuijiang City and Xinhua County. Lianyuan City covers 1,912 km2 (738 sq mi). As of the 2010 census， it has a registered population of 1,162,928 and a resident population of 995,712. The city has a subdistrict, 17 towns and 2 townships under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Lantian Subdistrict (蓝田街道).
|English Name||Chinese Name||Area||Population||Density|
Sites of interest
There is a twenty years old noodle restaurant in Lanxi Bridge.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Lianyuan" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Loudi City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《娄底市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 娄底市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Loudi People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Lianyuan City in 2010 census: according to the Communiqué on 2010 Census of Lianyuan City, see 涟源市第六次人口普查主要数据公报
- the divisions of Lianyuan City (in 2008): according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Lianyuan city in 2008, see xzqh.org (02-Feb-16): About history of Lianyuan or xzqh.org (02-Feb-16): About Lianyuan
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|