From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Libe (disambiguation))
LIBE or Libe may refer to:
- LIBE, the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, a standing committee of the European Parliament
- Liberia, a country in western Africa
- Libé, informal name for Libération, a French newspaper
- Lithium beryllide, a chemical compound
- Libe Washburn (1874–1940), baseball player
- Libe Rieber-Mohn (born 1965), Norwegian politician
- Libe Goad (born 1974), technology and video game journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LIBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.