|Born||January 28, 1974|
|Notable credit(s)||GameDaily.com Editor-in-Chief (2006—Present)|
Libe Goad is a technology and video game journalist who resides in New York City and has written about video games and gadgets for publications including Blender, PC Magazine, Bust, Seventeen and Sync.
She is currently the Editor-in-Chief of AOL's GameDaily.com  video game Web site and a semi-regular TV talking head on CNBC  and other stations. Formerly, she was a Senior Writer at PCMag.com and Web Editor for Sync magazine for Ziff Davis. She is also the co-founder of GameGal.com, an early influential Web site for girl gamers. Goad is married to Dan Ackerman of CNET Networks, and their joint Web site  is dedicated to their work covering technology, games and gadgets. She also appeared on a web show called "Play Value" Along with her husband and other people in the video gaming industry. The show talked about the history of gaming such as "The Rise of Atari", or "The Death of The Arcade".
- Holiday 2007 Preview :: Blender.com Archived December 2, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Mallory, Jordan. "Joystiq". Gamedaily.com. Archived from the original on 2007-06-05. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "YouTube - Dan and Libe talk Halo 3 on CNBC". Video.google.com. 2007-09-24. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "Dan and Libe". Dan and Libe. 2008-04-29. Archived from the original on 2011-07-08. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "GAMING'S TOP 50 JOURNALISTS - Edge Magazine". Next-gen.biz. 2006-10-17. Archived from the original on 2011-10-12. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "Movie Reviews & TV Show Reviews | Screen Junkies". Ifilm.com. 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "Game Critics Awards". Game Critics Awards. Retrieved 2011-07-11.