The Liberales Institut (Liberal Institute, Institut Libéral, Istituto Liberale) is a Swiss classical liberal think tank, founded in Zürich in 1979. It publishes mainly in German, French and Italian, and accessorily in English.
Since 1 January 2008 it has been led by the economist and author Pierre Bessard, the current chairman of its board of trustees is the attorney-at-law Daniel Eisele.
- Pierre Bessard, President
- Christian Hoffmann, head of research
- Daniel Eisele, Chairman
- Christoph Frei, Vice-Chairman
- Victoria Curzon Price, Trustee
- Robert Nef, Trustee
- Daniel Model, Trustee
- Sandro Piffaretti, Trustee
- Peter Ruch, Trustee