The Liberian Observer or Daily Observer is a newspaper published in Liberia. Based in Monrovia, The Liberian Observer Corporation was founded by Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Y. Best in 1981. An independent newspaper, it states that its goals are government accountability and popular awareness of current events.
- "Liberian newspapers". Stanford University. Archived from the original on 11 July 2012. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- Epstein, Irving; Limage, Leslie (2008). The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Children's Issues Worldwide. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 278. ISBN 978-0-313-33616-4. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "Columnists - Opinion - Pacific Daily News - guampdn.com". Pacific Daily News. Archived from the original on 28 October 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- Jean-Jacques Cornish & Reuters. "Claims of US manufacturing Ebola with HIV go viral". ewn.co.za. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "The major Liberian newspaper churning out Ebola conspiracy after conspiracy". Washington Post. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
|This Liberia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|