The Liberian Observer or Daily Observer is a newspaper published in Liberia. Based in Monrovia, The Liberian Observer Corporation was founded by Mr. & Mrs. Kenneth Y. Best in 1981. An independent newspaper, it states that its goals are government accountability and popular awareness of current events.
- "Liberian newspapers". Stanford University. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- Epstein, Irving; Limage, Leslie (2008). The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Children's Issues Worldwide. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 278. ISBN 978-0-313-33616-4. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "Columnists - Opinion - Pacific Daily News - guampdn.com". Pacific Daily News. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- Jean-Jacques Cornish & Reuters. "Claims of US manufacturing Ebola with HIV go viral". ewn.co.za. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "The major Liberian newspaper churning out Ebola conspiracy after conspiracy". Washington Post. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
|This Liberia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|