Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up libero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libero is an Italian word meaning "free". It can refer to:
- Hyundai Libero, a series of light trucks
- Mitsubishi Libero, the Japanese market name of the Mitsubishi Lancer station wagon
- Subaru Sumo, a microvan known as the Libero in some markets
- Yamaha Libero (G5), a motorcycle from India Yamaha Motor
- Libero (ISP), an Italian internet service provider
- Libero, an alternate name for the Italian film Along the Ridge (aka Anche libero va bene)
- Libero (newspaper), an Italian daily newspaper
- Libero (magazine), Finnish political youth magazine
- Libero (football), a more versatile type of centre back in football (soccer)
- Libero (volleyball), a player specialized in defensive skills in volleyball
- A brand of diapers marketed by Essity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.