Jump to navigation Jump to search
Front page, 22 June 2009
|Owner(s)||Editoriale Libero LTD|
|Founded||18 July 2000|
|Headquarters||Via L. Majno 42, Milan|
|Circulation||82,680 (as of June 2018)|
History and profile
In February 2007 some members of the Red Brigade were arrested on a charge of wanting to fire-bomb the Libero editorial offices in Milan. The paper has been edited by Maurizio Belpietro since August 2009.
- Eugénie Saitta (April 2006). "The Transformations of Traditional Mass Media Involvement in the Political and Electoral Process" (Conference Paper). Nicosia, Cyprus: ECPR. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Libero (Italy)". Publicitas. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- Riformatori Liberali: Siamo l'anima libertaria della Cdl Blog di Benedetto Della Vedova, 14 October 2006
- "Capi br arrestati all'alba dopo summit segreto". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). 29 February 2008. Retrieved 27 May 2009.
- Data for average newspaper circulation in 2008 Archived 22 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine. Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa.
- "National Newspapers". International Federation of Audit Bureaux of Circulations. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- Libero Official Website (in Italian)
|This Italian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|