Libertad, Misamis Oriental
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Libertad|
Map of Misamis Oriental with Libertad highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Founded||June 21, 1963|
|Barangays||9 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Leonardo Uy Jr.|
|• Electorate||9,191 voters (2016)|
|• Total||22.47 km2 (8.68 sq mi)|
|• Density||550/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||46.9 million (2016)|
Libertad is politically subdivided into 9 barangays.
- Sto. Niño
|Population census of Libertad|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Libertad, Misamis Oriental, was 12,354 people, with a density of 550 inhabitants per square kilometre or 1,400 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Misamis Oriental". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Misamis Oriental". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|