Libertarian National Committee
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|Nicholas Sarwark, Chairman
Arvin Vohra, Vice Chairman
Tim Hagan, Treasurer
Alicia Mattson, Secretary
The Libertarian National Committee (LNC) controls and manages the affairs, properties, and funds of the United States Libertarian Party. It is composed of the party officers, five at-large representatives elected every two years at the national convention, and a theoretical maximum of 10 regional representatives. The current chair, elected in June 2014, is Nicholas Sarwark. The Executive Director is Wes Benedict.
The Libertarian National Committee is a separate entity from the "Libertarian National Congressional Committee", a Federal Elections Commission registered entity, now doing business as the "Libertarian National Campaign Committee."
|Dave Walker||December 1988–91|
|Jim Turney||August 1985 – December 1988|
|Randy VerHagen||May – August 1985|
|Paul K. Grant||1983–85|
- 2016 Libertarian National Convention
- 2014 Libertarian National Convention
- 2012 Libertarian National Convention
- Harper, Jennifer (June 30, 2014). "Inside the Beltway: Libertarians shift into aggressive mode". The Washington Times. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- Libertarian National Committee staff listing on national Libertarian Party website
- Campaign Law Case Brings Debate, Crowds; McCain-Feingold, Washington Post, December 5, 2002.
- Campaign: Federal Court Strikes Cornerstones Of Soft-money, The Free Lance–Star, Free Lance-Star - May 3, 2003.
- A Soft-Money Loophole?, CBS News, February 11, 2009.
- Libertarian National Committee Clarifies Lawsuit Against Limits on Donations to Parties from Bequests, Ballot Access News, July 25th, 2011.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee Federal Elections Commission filings page.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee website.
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|