Libertarian Party of Utah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|National affiliation||Libertarian Party (United States)|
|Colors||Blue and Yellow|
|Seats in the Upper House||
0 / 29
|Seats in the Lower House||
0 / 75
The State Chair is currently held by Dr. Joseph G. Buchman, PhD, the Vice Chair is Barry Short.
Caryn Terres serves as Treasurer and Brian E Kamerath is the party Secretary. 
Past and present office holders
- Mark B. Madsen - Utah Senate, District 13, - 2004 – 2016 (Left the GOP and registered as a Libertarian on 25 July 2016)
- Willy Marshall - Mayor of Big Water, Utah - 2001
- Alex Joseph - Mayor of Big Water, Utah - 1986
Joe Buchman, US House, Utah Third Congressional District.
Notable Members Previous Candidates and Officials
- "Libertarian Party Of Utah - Party Leadership". Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Official Website of the Libertarian Party of Utah
- Libertarian Party of Utah's Facebook Page
- Upcoming Events for the Libertarian Party of Utah
- Joe Buchman for US House Campaign Website