From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liberty is a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan.
|Canada census – Liberty, Saskatchewan community profile
|Total private dwellings:
|Median household income:
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on October 6, 2006
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on April 21, 2007
- ^ "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
Coordinates: 51°09′11″N 105°26′13″W / 51.153°N 105.437°W