Liberty Bell (disambiguation)
The Liberty Bell is a bell associated with the American Revolution.
Liberty Bell may also refer to:
- Liberty Bell Museum, a museum in Allentown, Pennsylvania where the bell was hidden
- Liberty Bell (Berlin), a bell in Berlin, Germany
- Liberty Bell (Portland, Oregon), a replica in Oregon
- Kaskaskia Bell, a bell in Illinois, US known as the "Liberty Bell of the West"
- The Liberty Bell (annual), an abolitionist publication from the 1800s
- The Liberty Bell (march), a musical work by John Philip Sousa
- Liberty Bell (album), the US title of Australian singer Kate Miller-Heidke's album Fatty Gets a Stylist
- Liberty Bell (song) from the 1998 album, How To Measure A Planet? by the Dutch rock band, The Gathering. Written by René Rutten (music) and Anneke van Giersbergen (lyrics).
- Liberty Bell 7, one of the spacecraft of the Mercury spaceflight program
- Liberty Bell Mountain, a mountain in Washington, USA
- Liberty Bell Park Racetrack, a defunct horse racing track in Philadelphia that operated from 1963 to 1986
- Liberty Bell Ruby, largest mined ruby in the world, found in east Africa in the 1950s
Liberty Bell replicas
- Justice Bell (Valley Forge) – replica representing women's suffrage
- American Legion Freedom Bell – replica in Washington, D.C.
- Liberty Bell Museum replica in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- State Museum of Pennsylvania replica in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Freedom Bell replica in Berlin, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liberty Bell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.