Liberty Township, Fulton County, Indiana
Intersection of Highway 25 and Center Street in Fulton
Location of Liberty Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||47.24 sq mi (122.4 km2)|
|• Land||46.91 sq mi (121.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.33 sq mi (0.9 km2)|
|Elevation||794 ft (242 m)|
|• Density||34.4/sq mi (13.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453553|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 47.24 square miles (122.4 km2), of which 46.91 square miles (121.5 km2) (or 99.30%) is land and 0.33 square miles (0.85 km2) (or 0.70%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Rochester Township (north)
- Allen Township, Miami County (east)
- Union Township, Miami County (southeast)
- Adams Township, Cass County (south)
- Bethlehem Township, Cass County (southwest)
- Wayne Township (west)
The township contains three cemeteries: Fulton, Mount Olive and Salem.
- "Liberty Township, Fulton County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|