Liberty Township, Grant County, Indiana
Location of Liberty Township in Grant County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||42.19 sq mi (109.3 km2)|
|• Land||42.19 sq mi (109.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.02%|
|Elevation||873 ft (266 m)|
|• Density||24.4/sq mi (9.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453554|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.19 square miles (109.3 km2), of which 42.19 square miles (109.3 km2) (or 100%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.02%) is water. The streams of Little Creek and Little Deer Creek run through this township.
Cities and towns
- Marion (southwest edge)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Franklin Township (north)
- Mill Township (northeast)
- Fairmount Township (east)
- Boone Township, Madison County (south)
- Duck Creek Township, Madison County (southwest)
- Green Township (west)
- Sims Township (northwest)
- "Liberty Township, Grant County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Grant County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|